TANGANYIKA VICTORIA MEMORIAL INSTITUTE ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
2. Building to be known as the Tanganyika Victoria Memorial Institute
3. Trustee of Institute and vesting of land and building
4. Articles and property of Institute vested in Committee
5. Existing members
6. Committee of Management
7. Duration of office of Committee
8. First election of Committee
9. Appointment of provisional Committee
10. Chairman of and powers and duties of Committee
11. Maintenance of Institute
12. Damage by fire
13. Bank account and investment of funds
15. Exemption from rates
16. Legal proceedings and service of process
to make further provision for the control and maintenance of the Victoria Memorial Institute at Mbala.
[27th November, 1929.]
Act 42 of 1929,
Act 8 of 1934,
Act 15 of 1934.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.