ZAMBIAN MINES LOCAL PENSION FUND (DISSOLUTION) ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Trust Fund to be wound up and dissolved
4. Provisions relating to winding up and dissolution of the Trust Fund
5. Regulations and amendment and construction of the Trust Deed and the Rules
6. No claims permissible against the Trust Fund after date of dissolution
to provide for the winding up and dissolution of the Zambian Mines Local Pension Fund; the rights of subscribers to that Fund on the winding up and dissolution thereof; and for matters connected therewith.
[7th October, 1966]
Act 50 of 1966.
This Act may be cited as the Zambian Mines Local Pension Fund (Dissolution) Act.
(1) In this section, “the Indenture” means the Supplemental Trust Deed reconstituting the former Northern Rhodesian Mines Pension Fund dated the 30th June, 1965, to which the parties are—
1. Bancroft Mines Limited, Nchanga Consolidated Copper Mines Limited, Zambian Anglo American Limited (formerly Rhodesian Anglo American Limited), Rhokana Corporation Limited, Mushili Limited, The Zambia Broken Hill Development Company Limited (formerly The Rhodesia Broken Hill Development Company Limited), Zambian Anglo Mine Services Limited (formerly Rhoanglo Mine Services Limited), Copperbelt Power Company Limited (formerly Rhodesia Congo Border Power Corporation Limited) and Mining Timbers Limited (formerly Rhodesia Congo Border Timber Company Limited) of the first part.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.