AGRICULTURAL STATISTICS ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Statistics that may be collected
4. Obligation to make returns
5. Obligation to supply information
6. Power of entry
7. Publication of statistics
8. Offences by officers and penalties
9. Penalty for false statements
12. Authentication of forms
13. Free postal service
15. Consequences of default in payment of fines
to provide for the collection of agricultural statistics; to provide for the compilation and publication of statistics; and to provide for matters incidental to the foregoing.
[13th March, 1919]
Act 11 of 1916,
Act 13 of 1994,
GN 319 of 1964,
GN 497 of 1964.
This Act may be cited as the Agricultural Statistics Act.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires-
“statistics” means the information which may be collected of and incidental to matters specified in or prescribed under section 3.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.