GENERAL LOANS (INTERNATIONAL BANK) ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Power to borrow from International Bank
4. Application of sums borrowed
5. Repayment of sums borrowed and payment of interest and other charges
6. Implementation of agreements
7. Construction of borrowing powers
to empower the Government to raise loans in foreign currency from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development; and to provide for connected matters.
[16th September, 1966]
Act 35 of 1966.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.