RHODESIA RAILWAYS LOANS GUARANTEE ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Loss on realisation of investments
4. Government guarantee of certain loans to Railways
5. Government to pay deficiencies in money available to trustees for pensions
6. Money required for fulfilment of guarantee
7. Indemnification of trustees
to provide for the Rhodesia Railways to make good any losses incurred by the trustees of the Railway Pension Schemes upon realisation of investments; to provide for the guarantee by the Government of certain loans made to the Rhodesia Railways; to provide for the Government to make good any deficiencies in the money available to the aforesaid trustees for the payment of pensions; and to provide for matters connected with the foregoing.
[8th September, 1950]
Act 18 of 1950,
Act 18 of 1955,
GN 427 of 1963,
SI 154 of 1965.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.