RHODESIA RAILWAYS ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Power to construct, equip, complete and work, etc., the line of railway
4. Power to construct telegraphs and telephones
5. Power to enter upon and ascertain nature of land
6. Power to enter upon and hold land for railway purposes
7. Notice before entry and payment of compensation
8. Retrospective authority
9. Exemption of railway works from municipal rates
10. Meaning of “owner”
to make provision for the construction of a line of railway from a point near the Victoria Falls to Kalomo; and to provide for matters incidental to or connected therewith.
[28th February, 1922]
Act 5 of 1922,
Act 34 of 1948,
Act 25 of 1949,
GN 497 of 1964,
SI 154 of 1965.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.