MUFULIRA-MOKAMBO RAILWAY ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Power to construct, equip, complete, etc., and to publish termini and plans in Gazette
4. Power to construct telegraphs and telephones
5. Power to enter upon and to ascertain nature of land
6. Power to enter upon and to hold land
7. Notice before entry and payment of compensation
8. Company to pay rates and taxes
to make provision for the construction of a line of railway from a point near Mokambo Siding to a point near Mufulira; and to provide for matters incidental to or connected therewith.
[14th June, 1929]
Act 24 of 1929,
Act 9 of 1930,
Act 14 of 1932,
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.