CHAPTER 16 - PARLIAMENTARY AND MINISTERIAL CODE OF CONDUCT ACT: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
[RETAINED AS PER SECTION 15 OF THE INTERPRETATION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS ACT]
Arrangement of Regulations
2. Forms for declarations of interest under section 6
3. Usual forms for declarations of assets and income under section 10
4. Transitional forms for first declarations under section 10 by Officers appointed before commencement of Act
5. Fees for inspection of register of declarations
SI 154 of 1994.
[Regulations by the President]
These Regulations may be cited as the Parliamentary and Ministerial Code of Conduct (Declarations) Regulations.
(1) A declaration for the purposes of subsection (1) or (2) of section 6 of the Act shall be made in accordance with Form INT.1 set out in Schedule 1.
(2) A declaration for the purposes of subsection (4) of section 6 of the Act shall be made in accordance with Form INT. 2 set out in Schedule 1.
(1) For the purposes of this Regulation—
(a) the declaration dates of an Officer appointed before 21st October, 1994 are 21st October, 1995 and each anniversary of that date; and
(b) the declaration dates of an Officer appointed on or after 21st October, 1994 are the date of his appointment to office; and each anniversary of his appointment.
(2) An officer shall make a declaration for the purposes of section 10 of the Act in accordance with the Form AL and I set out in Schedule 2 within 30 days after each declaration date for the Officer.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.