CHAPTER 227 - COTTON ACT: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
Arrangement of Paragraphs
2. Commencement of Act No. 21 of 2005
SI 52 of 2007.
This Order may be cited as the Cotton Act (Commencement) Order, 2007.
The Cotton Act, 2005, shall come into operation on the date of the publication of this Order.
[RETAINED AS PER S.15 OF INTERPRETATION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS ACT]
[Regulations by the Minister]
Arrangement of Regulations
4. Order for destruction of cotton plants
5. Failure to comply with notice
6. Failure to uproot sprouts
7. Destruction of plants by Director of Agriculture
8. Recommendation for these Regulations to be applied to an area
9. Prescribed areas
10. Right to enter and search for diseases
GN 115 of 1925,
GN 286 of 1951,
GN 287 of 1951,
GN 288 of 1951,
GN 13 of 1955,
GN 289 of 1955,
GN 319 of 1964.
These Regulations may be cited as the Cotton (Control of Diseases) Regulations.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.