VALUATION SURVEYORS ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Prohibition of un-registered persons from practising
4. Establishment of Board
5. Tenure, duties, etc., of members
6. Resignation and removal
7. Meetings and decisions of Board
9. Register of valuation surveyors
10. Publication of list of valuation surveyors
11. Qualifications for registration
12. Suspension of valuation surveyors
to provide for the registration of valuation surveyors; and to provide for matters connected with or incidental thereto.
[1st August, 1979]
Act 34 of 1976,
Act 13 of 1994.
This Act may be cited as the Valuation Surveyors Act.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—
“Board” means the Valuation Surveyors Registration Board established under section 4;
“Chairman” means the chairman of the Board and includes any member elected to act as chairman under section 7;
“land” includes land of any tenure, and tenements and hereditaments, corporeal or incorporeal, and houses and other buildings, also an undivided share in land, but does not include any mining right as defined in the Mines and Minerals Act in or in respect of any land;
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.