CHAPTER 52 - LEGITIMACY ACT: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
Arrangement of Regulations
3. Attendance of informant before Registrar
4. Manner and form of registration
5. Removal within the Republic
6. Removal out of the Republic
7. Re-registration where no informant living
8. Entry not to be evidence unless made on authority of Registrar-General
9. Copies of entries to be sent to Registrar-General
10. Reference to re-registration to be made in previous entry
11. Certified copies of entries of re-registration
12. Fees for re-registration
[Regulations by the Registrar-General.]
Act 13 of 1994,
GN 99 of 1953,
GN 497 of 1964.
These Regulations may be cited as the Re-registration of Birth (Legitimated Persons) Regulations.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.