PHARMACEUTICAL ACT: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
Arrangement of Paragraphs
2. Commencement of Act No. 14 of 2004
SI 94 of 2004.
This Order may be cited as the Pharmaceutical Act (Commencement) Order, 2004.
The Pharmaceutical Act, 2004, shall come into operation on the date of the publication of this Order.
[Sections 29, 48 and 64]
[Re-denominate the currency as stipulated under S 4 of Re-denomination Act, 8 of 2012, read with Bank of Zambia Act, 43 of 1996.]
Arrangement of Regulations
2. Prescribed fees
SI 7 of 2008.
The Regulations may be cited as the Pharmaceutical (Fees) Regulations, 2008.
The fees set out in the Schedule to these Regulations shall be the prescribed fees for the matters mentioned therein.
RETAIL OR HOSPITAL PHARMACY
1. Application for registration certificate to operate a retail pharmacy
2. Application for registration certificate to operate a hospital pharmacy
3. Inspection fee relating to application to operate a retail or hospital pharmacy
4. Application for change of premises
5. Re-inspection of retail or hospital pharmacy
6. Application for a renewal of a registration certificate
7. Application for renewal of hospital pharmacy registration certificate
IMPORT OR WHOLESALE DEALER’S LICENCE
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.